crispy oven roasted potatoes with a sweet pepper mostarda condiment
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Scrub the potatoes, let them dry, and cut the potatoes in quarters. If the potatoes are all different sizes, just make sure to cut them so that they are all even.
3. Spread the potatoes out onto a sheet pan. Coat them in a generous amount of oil and toss well. Season with a good pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper, distributing the seasoning evenly over the potatoes.
4. Roast the potatoes for 40-45 minutes until crispy and tender.
5. Finish with a sprinkle of flaky sea salt and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil before serving.
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. When the oil is hot, add the diced red and yellow peppers. Season with the salt. Let the peppers sauté for about 10 minutes until slightly caramelized.
2. Stir in the champagne vinegar, honey, and dijon mustard. Let the mixture come to a bubble. Lower the heat and let cook for about 20 minutes.
3. Stir in the lemon juice and fresh dill.
4. Taste the mixture and season with more salt if needed.
5. Serve alongside the roasted potatoes.