a creamy, salty feta dip topped with fresh toasted pecan dill gremolata and served with grilled bread
1. In a small bowl, combine the toasted pecans, sliced green onion, parsley, dill, lemon zest, and salt.
2. Stir well and set aside.
1. Add the feta cheese to a food processor, along with 2 tablespoons of the water, the lemon juice, and olive oil. Pulse until combined.
2. Continue to run the food processor, adding the remaining 2 tablespoons of water, until the feta dip is smooth and creamy.
3. Taste the dip and add a pinch of salt if you’d like (the feta will already make the dip salty).
4. Top the dip with the pecan dill gremolata and serve with grilled bread.