homemade frozen greek yogurt with wild flower honey & extra virgin olive oil
1. Freeze the ice cream machine insert overnight.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, heavy cream, granulated sugar, wildflower honey, extra virgin olive oil, and kosher salt until smooth.
3. Let chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
4. Assemble your ice cream machine and churn the mixture according to the machine’s instructions.
5. Serve immediately for a soft serve consistency or transfer to a container and freeze for 1-4 hours for a firmer consistency.
6. Top with blackberries, a generous drizzle of wildflower honey, and a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil when serving.