Spiced Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lay the delicata squash slices onto a sheet pan and the carrots onto another. Toss each with a generous amount of olive oil, a good pinch of salt, and 1 tablespoon of the spice blend.
- Spread the vegetables into an even layer. Roast for 45 minutes until tender and caramelized.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the whole cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and herbs in a small skillet. Sprinkle with a good pinch of salt.
- Roast for 45 minutes until burst and softened.
- Combine the chickpeas, pumpkin puree, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, water, and spice blend in a food processor.
- Blend for about 2-3 minutes until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with salt to taste.
- Combine the greek yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Stir in the fresh dill and cucumbers. Season with salt to taste.
Marinated Feta & Artichokes
- Gently toss the feta, olive oil, and oregano in a small bowl. Season with freshly cracked black pepper. Let marinate for 20 minutes or so.
- Gently toss the artichokes, olive oil, and parsley in another small bowl. Season with a pinch of salt. Let marinate for 20 minutes or so.
- Combine the figs, olive oil, and honey. Mix well and season with a pinch of salt.
- Let marinate for 20 minutes or so.
Toasted Bread with Sesame Garlic Butter
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lay the slices of bread out onto a sheet pan.
- Combine the butter, garlic, and sesame seeds in a small saucepan. Melt over low heat. Brush each slice of bread on both sides with the butter.
- Toast the bread for about 8 minutes or so until crisp and golden. Cut the slices of bread in half.
To assemble the Mezze Platter
- Arrange each component on a large serving board or platter.
- Fill in the holes with the olives, dried apricots, grapes, pistachios, and cured meats. Serve the toasted bread alongside.