- 2 lbs cucumbers, sliced ⅛”
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- Combine the cucumbers, scallions, sour cream, kosher salt, and about 10 cracks of fresh black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Toss well to combine.
- Cover the bowl and let sit in the fridge for about 3 hours (give the cucumbers a mix about half way through).
- Mix the cucumbers well before serving. Taste and season with more salt if needed. Pour the cucumbers into a bowl and top with more freshly cracked black pepper and the chives.