- 1 ½ lbs cubed watermelon (approximately ½” cubes)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly shaved on a mandolin
- ¼ lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 basil leaves, roughly torn
- 6 mint leaves, roughly torn
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 tbsp honey
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ cup chopped salted, roasted pistachios
- 2 tsp lime zest
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Combine the watermelon, scallions, radishes, feta, basil, mint, lime juice, ¼ cup of olive oil, and honey in a mixing bowl. Gently toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Arrange the arugula in a salad bowl. Lightly drizzle with olive oil. Mound the watermelon mixture over top.
- In a small bowl, stir the pistachios, lime zest, red pepper flakes, and remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil together. Spoon this over the salad. Garnish with any extra herbs and more black pepper.