- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- kosher salt
- 1 ½ lb greek yogurt
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- minced chives and parsley leaves, to garnish
- seedy crackers, toasted bread, radishes, etc. (for serving)
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the sliced scallions. Let cook for a few minutes until tender and slightly caramelized.
- Lower the heat to medium and stir in the red pepper flakes, lemon zest, and a pinch of salt. Cook for another minute or so. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the greek yogurt, turmeric, coriander, and a ½ teaspoon of salt together. Stir in the lemon juice and honey. Lastly, stir in the cooled scallion mixture.
- Serve the dip with a generous sprinkle of chives and parsley leaves with crackers, toasted bread, or radishes on the side for dipping.